YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere, writes.

Indeed, life is not a home for we are strangers.
No mater the background, our earthly stay is ephemera.
We have seen parents died leaving behind an hopeless daughter.
And a striving son untimely buried by the wealthless father.
Unitarily we will be catched as a prey by death, the human scavenger.
.
Silently you came to whisper the song of love to my listening ear.
Publicly you practically show that you will always be there.
You fight my fight at my back without been aware.
Tactically you detained my lingering worries and fears.
Assiduously you challenged the annoying ache that could bring tears.
.
For this reason,I was romantically diven into the pool of love.
I was charged to ensure relationship thrive with romantic flavour.
I did all I could to ensure we are compatible to form eternal bond.
And from the start you have always been a responsible man of valour.
I became the oxygen to the burning fire of love as it ignites joy.
.
For every moment, we keep and share some awe-inspiring memories.
To mend the relationship mishap, you never mind to give the required calories.
To be committed you invested everything to ensure the love is of no doubt.
We visited places and still promise to celebrate our wedding in place like Orlando.
.
One day one night the reversal of fortune came calling.
The cock crowded horribly for the demise of the heroic fallen.
So pathetic as he forcefully lured you to be the occupant of coffin. 
I lamented and wept so bitterly, hopefully you could be your normal being.
But smacked my lips together in sighing deeply and self pitying.
.
I thought with the memories I have forever seen a eternal partner.
Not until when the destiny violently break my heart and make to suffer.
Though, the injuries that I suffer will soon heal and will get better.
But therein in my heart you shall forever stay and be remembered.
For every moment you shall be commemorated with charity and prayers.


This poem is strictly dedicated to those that have lost their beloved to the Hand of indispensable spirit of death at one point in time. We understand that you will be going through alot but still remember that it is inevitable one day it will soon come to dim the light on our eyes.
But one thing is very important no matter the relationship you share with the demise weeping bitterly can't bring him back and solve no problem but your incessant prayers and charities as you remember them will bring comfort to their ways and ease their affairs as they face the challenges of grave.

May their souls rest in perfect peace.

ERUDITE2019


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION