A BENEFACTOR AND THE GOD SENT.


THE BENEFACTOR AND THE GOD SENT.
Al-Qosimy hernnany Atere,writes.

When life offered some undeserved tests.
When my eyes were full of rages and tears.
When I lost the temptations to emotional unrest.
When my mind could not withstand lingering fears.
When my unproductive trials could not guarantee best.
.
He was there as a guiding angel, sent to guide my path.
He Comforted my soul,when life offered ravaging attack.
He charged my soldiers cells to defend some unusual spikes.
He awaken my weaken soul to resist some unexpected strikes.
And gave a Dearing talk"no matter the odds keep aiming the height".
.
For me, you are more than just a mentorship coach.
But a refuge during the period of hot weather and cold.
You choose not only to be an advisor that is ready to defend.
But also a mentor, motivator, brother and a loyal friend.
For this, I'm indebted to celebrate you every now and then.
.
I know life has treated you in so many ways.
Despite he never relent but he gave in what it takes.
He choosed not to be the product of what he is going through.
With a beaming smiling face, he appears as his natural hue.
Forcefully,he combats challenges and make it a stepping tools.
.
On your special day, I wish you longevity of life and prosperity.
On your special day, I pray God evicts from your ways calamity.
On your special day, May God grants you strength to maintain your credibility.
On your special day,may God increase you in flare to impact humanity.
On your special day, May God bless your new home till eternity.

ERUDITE2020
09065614399
®All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION