AL-HAMDALILAHI NOT EVERYONE IS A MARLIAN.



AL-HAMDULILAHI, NOT EVERYONE IS A MARLIAN.
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere, writes.

Our societies are so derogative and discouraging even the communicable societal disease does not only infect the small minds but also the great minds in which this insanity has made them become the agents of unproductive living lifestyle.

Marlians everywhere, today when I was in dire need to achieve today's goals, disturbing my innocent soul for its fruitless trials at a simple goal. These three young lads came in and tossed up some discussions.

So provocative,myself that was having ceaseless thoughts on achieving a goal alone but every process seems futile talkless with package of distraction that set in, I felt like expressing myself outrageously but was emotionally intelligent to control myself.

In no time, I summon Myself to remain more focus to achieve my goal, I devised all possible strategies to get them by, because my mindset towards them and being a young lads was that they are marlians unknowingly, they are not.

I never knew when I got attracted to their discussion.
these three friends are From two tribes one Hausa and the others are Yorubas while their major discourse was basically on marriage.

Their discussion was not only attracted my listening ear but also charged my nerve cells to be fully concentrated  in their sojourn full of witty submissions and brilliant dispensations.

They were able to relate their discussion with phenomena theories from science, art and basically from Islamic scripture. infact, this experience was one of its kind from my first till my penultimate year on campus.

I must confess, I learnt,unlearnt and relearnt because their utterances were never vague or void. They made me change my notion towards them and gave me the definition of fulfilment even from where I never expected.

But when I ventured into their discussion, I was so curious to know what they were made up but honestly I realised that, these people were made from home. That was what brought me to a resolve that: TRULY CHILDREN ARE THE REFLECTION OF HOME.

The background of a person is unarguably undenied either bad or good it will impact on the progeny in all spheres of influence.

I implore every parent to please implant a good seeds in  their offspring such that he or she will transform the society into greatness by impacting the life of others positively.

ERUDITE2020
09065614399
®All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION