CONTINUE TO PROSPER EJIWUWA


CONTINUE TO PROSPER EJIWUWA
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere, writes.

I wonder why some people that are so special to me are always January born may be because of their rare personality earn them the privilege to be key to the annual calendar.

I know prosperity will not forgive me, if I fail to celebrate you on your special day. Because from you have earned some undeserved respect and commendation and for this I must not let this day elope without celebrating you with a special test.

The sojourn of 2017 couldn't have been excellently achieved without you, still linger in my memories those beautiful moments we strively shared together on assignments, tests and examination.

Beyond doubt you have shown to me what it meant to be friendship beyond dating, even up till now many still think we were sharing secret affairs.

I never knew the potential in me, not it when you came to show ceaseless care coupled with motivation of which that has being making me up till now.

It is in our friendship I submissively subscribe to the notion that: twenty children can not play for twenty years. Even though we are on the same campus but Academic striving has indirectly impaired our bond but no matter how long the distance,you deserve to be celebrated.

I owe you nothing on your birthday (miss finalist) rather than to seek God's guidance and protection on your ways. May you be blessed beyond measure and may God grants you your heart desires.

I can believe you will leave me on campus anyways, we part to meet we meet to part.

ERUDITE 2020
09065614399
®All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION