HAPPY UTERINE GRADUATION PENPAL

HAPPY UTERINE GRADUATION PENPAL
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere,writes.

The cock squalled heavily kukuruku.
And everywhere is as cool as depth of a pool.
Continuously, my alarm keeps beeping.
Rhythmically my heart keeps beating.
......
I wonder what could be the cause of this.
Unknowingly, her Clock that came to tick.
Ooh! For you,I don't need to widen so nook. 
So many poetic words I will cook.
.....
Permit me to celebrate this pen lover.
On her birthday to make it sweeter.
Long before now we have being a friend on social media.
To my aptly worries she appears like a snipper.
.......
Long before now have been expecting this day to come.
To express my heartfelt to the whole world.
How You came to my life as an unseen sword.
Who help to ravage my lingering worries and lumps.
........
With my artistic work she fell in love.
Even though! when my words wasn't enough.
She danced even when my poem has no rythymic beat.
And used so many captivating words to motivate me.
.......
Phateemah is the name of this beautiful damsel with valor.
Brilliance, assiduous,beautiful defines her in short.
She is a perfect definition of inestimable treasure.
Been with her, is like you have entered the eternal pleasure.
........
Before the day break I have begun to pray.
To the human predator you shall not be their prey.
Long life and prosperity devoid of ache.
With an inestimable achievements without delay.

®ERUDITE SCRIBES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION