LIMTA COMMUNICATION ACADEMY

LIMTA-ACADEMY
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere, writes.

  As a curious learner that I have always been, when we were about completing our exam in my Alma mater I was so worried on what I should engage myself with that will keep me busy and impactful.
  
That was when a great mind share me with a link that entails LIMTA-ACADEMY advert and I took a bold step to get myself registered with them for a short period of time.

And that is how it all started enough of Words can never express my feelings as I become an ambassador of this great citadel of learning.A big thanks to the provost of the academy who was not only a lecturer but also a mentor and outstanding leader.

His leadership trait as a youth to me is worthy of reckoning and his personality is a very rare one in our world of today. He has proven so many Dexterities that has given us hope that youths are still the leaders of tomorrow of which we are not excluded.

  During the long journey of mentorship, he made sure that all essential elements to become a greater influence across our sphere were been touched.

There I learnt leadership and what  it takes to becoming a leader, responsiblity, emotional intelligence, keeping uncompromised relationship, communication skills, writing skills, blogging, team work and lot more.

And we even exercised political strategy and leaders demonstrated the spirit of comradeship infact this platform is very rare.

At LIMTA-ACADEMY I met great leaders across a geopolitical zones of Nigeria, Cameroon and kenya of which this people are doing so great and have achieved alot in their domain, it was a great privilege for me sharing the platform with you. You are all wonderful.

A lot of lessons were learnt so far, the academy made me realise my weaknesses and provide a simplified solutions for them.

  I look forward to seeing you and hearing you guys doing great by transmitting lives through the knowledge learnt from the Academy.

NOT BYE-BYE BUT SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN IN REALITY

ERUDITE2019
09065614399
®All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION