LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH,HAVE A PURPOSE.


LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH,HAVE A PURPOSE!
Al-Qosimy hernnany Atere,writes.

We are in an era whereby the rate at which the women strive purposefully is increasingly alarming.They have proven to us in so many ways that; what a man can do woman can do it better.

The words" He used me and dumped me" is irritating and seems preposterously annoying, over time some ladies with no goals to be achieved with their men are commonly known with this when they experience break up in relationship.

I used to give in the best in our relationship, whenever he needed me I used to make myself available for him, I supported his aspiration with what I have. I cared for him and answered his deceptive and selfish calls every now and then.

But all I could experience as the supposed products of my long standing wait.Alas! the opposite is the case all I could experience is undeserved break up after his break through. So sad!

My sister, one thing is to be in love but the other is for the perfect partner to be enough.After when man proposed an amorous advance, the women will show the general traits of which they possess which could make every man to suffer.

Due to inundated commitment, you showed interest to dance to his proposing tune. My dearest sister relationship is all about commitment and investment, it is an individual's responsibilities to ensure the relationship is worthwhile it is not ensue in a man responsibility alone.

We are in an era whereby men are not only winning bread women can also be a bread winner, don't leave yourself under his shadow no matter your beauty and the commitment hurtness is what you will experience.

When he is running his race and striving for a greater Tomorrow, run yours as the sky is wider enough for two birds to fly at a time without touching each other but if you do not and become a liability over him the outcome will be unbearable.

Don't be left out without any significant impact in his journey as this not only will make you to lose a worthy asset to the hand of a striving ladies who choose not to become an environmental accident but also makes you to lose interest in men.

While you are performing your duty as a future partner think of your own entities be busy creating the values and turning idea in to opportunities.

If your moves inspire and challenge his movements towards a greater heights. He will always forever worship you and regards you as valuable material worthy of reckoning not to be used and dumped.

ERUDITE2020
09065614399
®All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION