MISSING MOOD

MISSING MOOD
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere, writes.

Silently, was the unknown voice woke me up.
At the the early of the morning with suprano voice.
And gently on my couch I separated my head from the pillow.
To answer the voice coming from unknown directional pole.
.
Without a clue, it left no explanatory prints.
I wonder of a voice who can stuck like emotional pin.
until when I remember someone whose loving her a less is a sin.
And most beautiful learned damsel  in the world have ever seen.
immediately, I found the reason for my urgent worries.
And this provide a solution to insurgency of untold hardship.
Here comes a voice whose listening to, serves as a pain reliver.
Routinely, days and nights I take it to escape from emotional fever.
.
Yesterday, circumstances made me missed that relieving pills.
And this emotional wound grows its affected  cells in multiple.
Profusingly was the pain experienced as it insisted not to set me free.
And uncontrollably was my physiological state as it grabbed my breath.
.
Neither can I control the shivering of my physical developed frame.
Nor control my tiring tympanic cavity as it demanded for its antidote.
Wherever you are in the house, market, mall, office and this write get to you.
Please never make the second thought or procastinate the hearing of this dude.
.

ERUDITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION