MOMA

MICHAEL OBITADE MENTORSHIP ACADEMY

MY TWO MONTHS EXPERIENCE IN MOMA.
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere,writes.

MOMA is an acronym of  Michael obitade mentorship academy, It is an online training platform that is virtually building career, leadership skills and help in building business strategy and as well spiritual growth.

My experience in MOMA was really interesting, motivating,Educative and attimes funfiling one, as it had help me in how to become an emotional intelligence on how and why I need to respond to any occurrence that seems to be very obnoxious and unwanted one.

Through MOMA platform have been able to set goals which are virtually SMART with alot of purposeful fulfilment as It had given directional value towards attainment of some goals and acommplishments.

MOMA teaches ethical and social values inculcating alot of responsbilities in its product in a more sociological and economical ways. 

In MOMA I have come to realize that great personality is what can be built not just a gift, it is acquired not innate, you can be whoever you want to be, one can become the version of his or herself.

MOMA helps in shaping and grooming career by giving an insightful clear mission and vision statement which help one in focusing one direction to make sure that one is not being derray by package of distractions caused most by our society,  all in the sake of achieving the worthwhile goals.

MOMA has trained me how to be well disciplined in all my dealings in home and while on campus  with the training  have actually concluded that my YES is YES and my NO is NO of which had earned me alot of respect and being influenced and impacted life through it.

In MOMA I had come to know more about power of team works particularly about the project we embarked on, though it was really a tough assignment but with the knowledge imbibed in us we have to come as a team with different ideas to achieve a common goals.

Thank you MICHAEL OBITADE MENTORSHIP ACADEMY for the value you have created in me I am grateful.
 
Never the less the good news is this,the next touch open in the next touch open in this November 2019,I encourage you if you want to fail forward  and be a global influencer take the bull by its horn.you can't compare MOMA this is brand that has rebranded brand that add value to the society life and to the globe.

ERUDITE WRITES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION