MY PROFESSION,MY PRIDE.


MY PROFESSION, MY PRIDE
Al-Qosimy hernnany Atere, writes.

I'm the bedrock of modern medicine.
On my output your doctor rely for healing.
Am the reason why you beam your face with smile.
And give you an endless hope of long standing vibes.
.
I'm skilled with a small but mighter healing pin.
To withdraw the water of life from your bodily spring.
With my hand I write skillfully to practice on your skin.
And I live not as a mere mortal, On you I leave indelible prints.
.
My inspiration is got from a confined room not from surrounding.
To analyse your physiological fluid with my Engines.
From my wealth of knowledge I give a concise diagnosis.
And described for your physicians some effective healing pills.
.
On your bruising wound we see beyond what you think.
And provide a remedy to ease your wearisome feeling.
I am who I am, a medical laboratory scientist.
Whenever you see one, you owe us higher esteem.

ERUDITE 2020
09065614399
®All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION