WHO WILL HEAL YOU, IF YOU KILL US?

WHO WILL HEAL YOU, IF YOU KILL US?
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Atere,writes.

Never can all human be grateful Soul.
To the lord and fellow man that give everyday hope.
With God we give you every chance to exist beyond tomorrow.
We provide remedies to your long standing sorrow.
And even arrest the crisis that could burrow your marrow.
.
Your actions towards us making me regret the decision.
When at my decisive state to determine my lofty mission.
When many choose professions for sustainability in nearest future.
Only the risk takers could choose medicine-related professional course.
.
But in the name of passion and love for humanity.
I dared the risk associating it, to ensure we are disease free.
Even if it was believed then that the vision was blur and seems untrue.
Unproductively was the trial I made, until I had a breakthrough.
Ups And down, failures and wins was the sojourn at medical school.
.
Why is when at the time to discharge my impactful duty.
To ensure I contribute my intellectual acquired skills to rescue humanity.
Outrageously, you start venting your resentful selfish act.
Due to the negligence to illness you vulnerably have.
.
Whose fault my innocent self or the stubborn pathogens you harbour?
That insisted you wave untimely goodbye with its unseen sword.
Even though we have a family we care for and really need our existence.
Because of passion we placed our lives at risk to cure the human illness.
.
I wonder who could heal if such ill- act persist.
Spiting pathogens at your doctor due to self interest will.
Is not the best option that could set your tired body free.
Rather you only make worse the condition and keep alarming more beeps.
Make him as friend and allow miracle of God to work through him.

ERUDITE 2020
09065614399
hernnany2016@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION