FUN OMIDAN AWELEWAMI ABIKE

FUN OMIDAN AWELEWAMI ABIKE.
Al-Qo'simy hernnany Ater, writes.

A single thought about you everyday,
Make me fall for you like heavy rain.
A simple glimpse at your beautiful face.
Appear so attractive like a lightening ray.
.
Listening to your voice is indeed veritable bait.
enough to lure man to approve inadvertent date.
You are the irreplaceable key to my armored gate.
In your loving arm, there I want to exhaust my stay.
.
Beyond love you have given me more than enough.
Showed amazing personality more than a stardom.
Like a sniper you detain my uncontrollable boredom.
And never had you eloped when the living was tough.
.
With you as a confidant living become bearable.
With your support, I'm having my goals achievable.
With your undying love, I become emotionally stable.
With your rare influence,I become more mentally capable.
.
You are indeed a true definition of unconditional love.
As a wife, you are a rare material one could  ever wish for.
As a confidant you are so reliable and unbaiase worth to trust.
As an associate, your loyalty to the course is undescribed by word.
.
You have proven to me love that I can never deny for any sake.
With these, you neither deserve grief and nor a sudden heart-break.
How can I let go of any day without praying for you in ample ways.
For you have given unending support to win every contending race.

ERUDITE 2020
ASPIRING MEDICAL JOURNALIST
09065614399
®All rights reserved.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD GOVERNANCE; A CATALYST TO NATION BUILDING.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO DISAPPEAR TOO SOON.

BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION